How To Retrieve 2016 Tax Information
2016 Tax forms (1099’s and 1098’s) are now available. Members can access their forms, and see the amounts that they paid & received on individual accounts, by following these simple steps.
Members that received at least $10, and Members that paid at least $600, can retrieve their 1099 & 1098's respectively as follows:
- Login to your online banking, click on Accounts widget (on the left-hand side)
- Click on Statements (across the top)
- All available statements and tax forms will show
Members that did not receive at least $10 or pay at least $600 can retrieve their tax information as follows:
• Login to your online banking. Click on Accounts
widget (on the left-hand side)
• Click on a specific savings or loan account
• Click on Account Details
(to the right and across the top)
• Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to view Interest paid prior YTD
You can also access this information in your estatements.
2016 Mortgage Statement:
will be mailed to you by our partner, Midwest Loan Services.
2016 IRA Statement:
will be mailed to you by our partner, ASCENSUS
2016 Student Loan Tax Information
details within our website. Direct 1098-E Access within your Student Loan account.
Call Member Service for assistance.
Attention Online Banking Members!
New Online Banking Video
New Online Banking System & New App
about your transition to our new online banking platform:
No scheduled Bill-pays & No scheduled Transfers
were processed. If you did not rescheduled all
"pay on 12/6/16" Bill Pays & Transfers to occur before or after 12/6/16 they were not paid.
All External Transfers
(from WCTFCU accounts to non-WCTFCU accounts) did NOT
move to the new system (launched on 12/7/16). You must reset your external transfers within the new system
. See below How To Set Up External Transfers
Direct Deposit, Scheduled Bill-pay and Internal account-to-account transfers
automatically moved to the new system.
YOUR 1st Time Login Steps, within new platform:
1) Your 1st Time Login can only be done from a computer (not a tablet or smartphone):
o Username: Use your existing username
o Password: Use the following temporary password only for your 1st time login to new system.
Primary account holder’s 4-digit year of birth followed by their 5-digit zip code (YYYYZZZZZ)
o Permanent Password: Set your new, permanent password (you can use your old one if you'd like)
o Authentication: Select questions from dropdown menu & enter your answers
o Image: Select your confidence image & enter your image secret
o Dashboard: Make sure all your accounts are listed, including jointly held accounts (noted by an infinity sign)
o External Transfers: Reset or they will not occur (from WCTFCU accounts to non-WCTFCU accounts) See below How to Set Up External Transfers
o Settings: Update your info (at top right, see drop-down menu when you hover over your name):
Profile: Important! Update your contact information; used to contact you about your accounts.
Email: for security, this should be your personal email address, not your work email
Mobile Phone: check/enter your cellphone number
Mailing Address: Check/update address
o Notifications: Select and set text & email alerts to receive account activity notifications
o Make your new online banking…your own! Optimize it with savings goals & budgets. Personalize your dashboard with customized colors & photos! Tour the system, acclimate to the offerings. It’s all free!
Now you can access your new online banking from any desktop, tablet & smartphone!
2) App Update: Delete the old App & download our new one (blue icon with white mortar board)
Quicken user? Go to our Online Banking FAQs for Quicken transition information.
Questions? Call our 24/7 Online Banking Team for assistance 866.589.6930
How To Set Up External Transfers
An External Transfer transfers your money between your WCTFCU account and a non-WCTFCU account.
(This is not relevant to Bill Pay, as all existing Bill Pays were rolled into the new platform.)
Your External Transfers DID NOT roll into the new online banking platform.
You must set them up! Follow these simple steps, to set up External Transfers in & out of your WCTFCU account(s).
- Click on Transfer widget (tile on left-hand side)
- Click on Classic (across top-center under "Transfers")
- Under the To Account box click on Add Account; the account to which you will transfer money
- Choose at another bank. Select Account Type (checking or savings) at other bank.
- Enter 9 digit Routing Number of the other bank. Enter your account number at other bank. Confirm account number.
- Add a Nickname for this Transfer. It will be displayed in the Transfers widget-tile. Click Save.
- Locate your name in green bar, top-right of screen. Click on the down arrow & select Settings
- Select Accounts (under Settings across top-center, on far right)
- Click on Link an External Account button on the right
- Select Account Type (checking or savings) at other bank. Enter 9 digit Routing Number of other bank.
- Enter your account number at other bank. Confirm that account number.
- Add a Nickname for this Transfer. It will be displayed in the Transfers widget. Click Save.
The Process: This inter-bank process may take up to 3 days. Once the external account link has been created, 2 micro-deposits or credits, and a corresponding debit (for the total of the credits), will be sent to the external account as a trial of this link.
- You must confirm these transactions before the external account link can be used.
- When these external deposits are ready to be confirmed, you will receive a notification message within this new online banking platform. This message will be displayed in your Dashboard, "You have pending external accounts. Confirm trial deposits to finish linking external accounts".
- Go to your external account and take note of each amount deposited. Then go to your online banking Dashboard and click the word "Confirm" that appears within the message on your Dashboard. Now enter the dollar amounts of those two micro-deposits.
- Once the amounts have been accurately entered, your external account is available for transfers to & from your WCTFCU account.
Note - Add Account button only appears in the To Account section of Transfer details. However, once you add an external account, it will be available for transfers to & from your WCTFCU account.
Questions? Call for 24/7 Online Banking assistance 866.589.6930
Why Choose Online Banking?
Online banking lets you manage your money from your desktop, tablet and smartphone, with our online banking, bill-pay service and Mobile App.
Online Banking FAQs
How to Get the App
To get & use the App, sign up for online banking; click "Sign Up" in the Online Banking Login Box at the top of every page. Then download our App from the respective App Store.