Why Choose Online Banking?
Online banking lets you manage your money from any computer, tablet and smartphone anywhere you go...as long as there is internet access. Members get 24/7 access with our online banking, bill-pay service and App with mobile check deposit.
Online Banking FAQs
How to Get the App
To get & use the App, first sign up for online banking; click "Sign Up" in the green Online Banking Login Box at the top-right of every page on our website. Then download our App to your phone and/or tablet, from the respective App Store.
Our Bill Pay system is state of the art, and designed with our Members in mind.
It offers an improved bill pay format, better functionality and efficiency.
Most of your bills are processed by electronic check with the funds being removed one to two business day(s) in advance of the payment to your payee.
However, those few bill pay payees that must be paid by a paper check are now clear when your payee clears your check, just as if you wrote the check yourself. You can designate the payment delivery date and eBills are available.
With WCTFCU Bill Pay:
in just one click. Find the person or company, enter the payment amount and date, and click Pay.
Click the Add a payee button to quickly add a person or company.
recurring payments to save time each month. Simply select Make it recurring
next to your payee.
payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills. Click on the eBill icon next to your payee.
Watch this quick how-to video
Visit the Online Bill Pay FAQs page
, or call Member Service, we will be glad to assist.
Online Bill Pay
How To Set Up External Transfers
An External Transfer transfers your money between your WCTFCU account and a non-WCTFCU account. (This is not relevant to Bill Pay)
Follow these simple steps, to set up External Transfers in & out of your WCTFCU account(s).
- Click on Transfer widget (tile on left-hand side)
- Click on Classic (across top-center under "Transfers")
- Under the To Account box click on Add Account; the account to which you will transfer money
- Choose at another bank. Select Account Type (checking or savings) at other bank.
- Enter 9 digit Routing Number of the other bank. Enter your account number at other bank. Confirm account number.
- Add a Nickname for this Transfer. It will be displayed in the Transfers widget-tile. Click Save.
- Locate your name in green bar, top-right of screen. Click on the down arrow & select Settings
- Select Accounts (under Settings across top-center, on far right)
- Click on Link an External Account button on the right
- Select Account Type (checking or savings) at other bank. Enter 9 digit Routing Number of other bank.
- Enter your account number at other bank. Confirm that account number.
- Add a Nickname for this Transfer. It will be displayed in the Transfers widget. Click Save.
The Process This inter-bank, initial set-up process may take up to 3 business days. Once the external account link has been created, 2 micro-deposits or credits, and a corresponding debit (for the total of the credits), will be sent to the external account as a trial of this link.
- You must confirm these transactions before the external account link can be used.
- When these external deposits are ready to be confirmed, you will receive a notification message within this new online banking platform. This message will be displayed in your Dashboard, "You have pending external accounts. Confirm trial deposits to finish linking external accounts".
- Go to your external account and take note of each amount deposited. Then go to your online banking Dashboard and click the word "Confirm" that appears within the message on your Dashboard. Now enter the dollar amounts of those two micro-deposits.
- Once the amounts have been accurately entered, your external account is available for transfers to & from your WCTFCU account.
- Once initiated, a transfer is not immediate. Transfers are usually complete in 2 business days.
Note - Add Account button only appears in the To Account section of Transfer details. However, once you add an external account, it will be available for transfers to & from your WCTFCU account.
Questions? Call Member Service for assistance.