Online Banking Benefits
Conveniently manage your money from a laptop, tablet or smartphone. Members get 24/7 access with our online banking service. Pay bills, apply for a loan, view eStatements, make transfers, open an additional account and more!
Once you have registered for Online Banking, download our Mobile App to begin utilizing Mobile Check Deposit too!
Register today! Online Banking Sign-up
Online Banking FAQs
Download the WCTFCU Mobile Banking App from your respective App store.
Understanding Bill Pay
Our Bill Pay system is state of the art, and designed with our Members in mind.
It offers an improved bill pay format, better functionality and efficiency.
Most of your bills are processed by electronic check with the funds being removed one to two business day(s) in advance of the payment to your payee.
However, those few bill pay payees that must be paid by a paper check are now clear when your payee clears your check, just as if you wrote the check yourself. You can designate the payment delivery date and eBills are available.
With WCTFCU Bill Pay:
in just one click. Find the person or company, enter the payment amount and date, and click Pay.
Click the Add a payee button to quickly add a person or company.
recurring payments to save time each month. Simply select Make it recurring
next to your payee.
payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills. Click on the eBill icon next to your payee.
Watch this quick how-to video
Visit the Online Bill Pay FAQs page
, or call Member Service, we will be glad to assist.
Log into your online banking account to pay bills.
How To Set Up External Account Transfers
Transfer money between your WCTFCU account and an account you have at another financial institution. (This is separate from Bill Pay).
- Click on the Transfer & Pay tab
- Click on Classic
- Under the To Account box click on:+Add Account to make a transfer
- Under External Account click Add an account manually
- Follow the prompts.
- Locate your name in the green bar, top-right of screen. Click on the down arrow & select Settings
- Select Accounts (under Settings)
- Click on Link an External Account button on the right
- Follow the prompts.
Important Note: The timeline for initial set-up may take up to 3 business days.
- Once the external account link has been created, 2 micro-deposits or credits, and a corresponding debit (for the total of the credits), will be sent to the external account as a trial of this link.
- You must confirm these transactions before the external account link can be used.
- When these external deposits are ready to be confirmed, you will receive a notification message within this new online banking platform. This message will be displayed in your Dashboard, "You have pending external accounts. Confirm trial deposits to finish linking external accounts".
- Go to your external account and take note of each amount deposited. Then go to your online banking Dashboard and click the word "Confirm" that appears within the message on your Dashboard. Now enter the dollar amounts of those two micro-deposits.
- Once the amounts have been accurately entered, your external account is available for transfers to & from your WCTFCU account.
- Once initiated, a transfer is not immediate. Transfers are usually complete in 2 business days.
Questions? Call Member Service for assistance.