April Certificate Special!
1.26% APY (1.25%) for an 18 Month Term
Note: "Certificates" are the Credit Union term for what banks call "CD's - Certificates of Deposit"
- Share Certificates
- Traditional Certificates
- Roth Certificates
Minimum deposit $500
Special offer only available 4.1.17 - 4.30.17
Annual Members' Meeting
May 25th, 3:30pm, Middlebury Branch
- Board Reports
- Committee Reports
- Members' Q&A with the Board
Free VISA Credit Card Activity Alerts. Opt-in now!
VISA Alerts are easy to set up by cardholders who want to receive text &/or email, near real-time, notifications of the card activities that they select. You can:
- track specified card activity (ex. charges, payments, etc.)
- track your spending habits (ex. charges over a set $ amount)
- monitor your account for fraudulent activity (unfamiliar charges)
Alerts contain important information including purchase amount, retailer & location (if available), and the last 4 digits of your VISA card. Free for WCTFCU VISA cardholders, VISA Alerts can be a fraud alert tool, and a helpful budgeting resource. VISA Alerts are a valuable tool for managing your account.
2016 - 2017 Board of Directors
(L to R) Susan Troupe, Robert Brown, Tom Fava, Jack Cronan, John Fontaine, Lory Park-Knowles, Gary Huckins, Robert Migliorisi, Peter McCasland
- Debit Card Alert WCTFCU Debit Card has been blocked for California transactions to protect Members from recent fraud activity (effective 7/5/16). Please call Member Services with questions or concerns.
- Member Appreciation BBQ 8.9.17 Hundreds of WCTFCU Members enjoyed our annual dinner; visiting with fellow educators/Members, meeting new friends...and some families enjoyed the day in the amusement park! See you next year!!
2016 WCTFCU Scholarship Recipients (L to R) John Swanson, Linda Caesar WCTFCU Board Member, Jake Rinaldi, Lauren Reilly, John Cronan Chairman WCTFCU Board of Directors, Kathleen Stango, John Fontaine Board Member, Gary Huckins Board Member.