PT Marketing Assistant, Business Development
Part-Time, outside sales/Membership Development role. 20-hrs/week, hourly + commission.
Are you an organized, customer-centric, pro-active, self-driven professional with excellent communication skills? The Marketing Assistant represents the Waterbury CT Teachers Federal Credit Union within the schools throughout the Waterbury region. Based in Middlebury branch. Reports to Vice President, Marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to quickly develop solid understanding of our products, offerings & value proposition.
- Ability to clearly and honestly convey information about our products & services with an educational tone, rather than a sales tone.
- Increase new memberships among eligible school employees.
- Educate & cross-sell existing Members re: our financial products & services.
- Cultivate relationship with WCTFCU contact at each school.
- Host in-school, early-morning coffees & lunch-time meetings to educate school employees re: features & benefits of WCTFCU Membership, introduce our portfolio of financial products & services, sign up new members, answer product questions & cross-sell to existing members.
- Maintain and grow positive relationships with our Ambassadors at each school.
- Participate in August Teacher/Staff Orientation meetings.
- Contribute to success of WCTFCU events & Marketing Dept. efforts.
- Maintain & submit accurate reports (excel & word docs) prior to deadline.
- Other marketing duties, including events, managing marketing materials, etc.
Required / Preferred
Education: Bachelor's preferred
Experience: Banking / Finance experience preferred
Valid Driver's License w/clean record & Auto Insurance required
Application: Email your cover letter and resume, addressed to the VP Marketing: email@example.com No Calls.