WCTFCU offers 3 no-fee, low-flat-rate VISA® Credit Cards:
1. Platinum Visa Credit Card, with ScoreCard Rewards Points
2. Gold Visa Credit Card
3. Student Visa Credit Card
Our Members appreciate the extremely low flat rates, no annual fees, and no-fee balance transfers. To choose between our credit card options, review the Compare Cards chart to find the one that is right for you.
Credit Cards, VISA® FAQs
- No Fees. Low Rates. All WCTFCU Credit Cards feature no annual fees, and very competitive rates.
- EMV Chip Cards. All WCTFCU Credit and Debit Cards are EMV Chip enabled for our Members’ Security (100% activated within 2016)
- Balance Transfer. Tired of paying high interest rates and fees? Transfer your high-interest-rate credit cards' debt to a low-interest-rate WCTFCU Visa for low rates and no transfer and card fees. You'll get 2.99% APR on the no-fee transferred balance, for the first 12 billing cycles, then get the permanent low interest rate (8% APR or 8.5% APR for Scorecard Points). Balance Transfer Form
- Activity Alerts. Opt-in to receive text &/or email alerts on the account activities you specify.
- Dispute a VISA® charge: 800-237-6211
- Lost or Stolen VISA Credit Card? Call 800-325-3678
- VISA Customer Service: 800-237-6211
- Activate Your New VISA Credit Card: 800-543-5073
Attention Debit & Credit Visa Card Holders!
New Automatic Account-Updater
Soon your WCTFCU Visa Debit credit and Visa credit card will provide the automatic Account Updater
,* convenience service.
Are there merchants to whom you have given your Visa debit or Visa credit card to keep on file, for recurring payments? If so, this applies to you.
Whenever you receive a new or renewed debit or credit Visa card, your old card's information (i.e. number & expiration date) will automatically update to the new card's number & expiration date; for all the merchants with whom you maintain your card on file for recurring payments (ex. subscriptions, gym memberships).
You may opt-out.
If you do not want to utilize this convenience, you may opt-out. If you opt-out of this automatic update, it will be incumbent upon you to manually update your auto-charge merchants whenever you receive an updated WCTFCU debit and/or credit Visa card.
How to Opt-Out
To opt-out, click on the green Updater Opt-Out
Call Member Service.