3 No-fee, low fixed-rate VISA® Credit Cards:
1. Platinum Visa Credit Card, with ScoreCard Rewards Points from 8.50% APR* fixed rate
2. Gold Visa Credit Card from 8.00% APR* fixed rate
3. Student Visa Credit Card 9.90% APR* fixed rate
Our Members appreciate the extremely low fixed rates, no annual fees, and no-fee balance transfers. To choose between our credit card options, review the Compare Cards chart to find the one that is right for you.
Credit Cards, VISA® FAQs
- No Fees. Low Rates. WCTFCU Credit Cards feature very competitive rates, and no annual fees.
- EMV Chip Cards. All WCTFCU Credit and Debit Cards are EMV Chip enabled for our Members’ Security
- Balance Transfer. Tired of paying high interest rates and fees? Transfer your high-interest-rate credit cards' debt to a low-interest-rate WCTFCU Visa for low rates and no transfer and card fees. You'll get 2.99% APR on the no-fee transferred balance, for the first 12 billing cycles, then get the permanent low interest rate (8% APR or 8.5% APR for Scorecard Points). Balance Transfer Form
- Activity Alerts. Opt-in to receive text &/or email alerts on the account activities you specify.
- Dispute a VISA® charge: 800-237-6211
- Lost or Stolen VISA Credit Card? Call 800-325-3678
- VISA Customer Service: 800-237-6211
- Activate Your New VISA Credit Card: 800-543-5073
*Annual Percentage Rate
Protect your WCTFCU Visa Credit Card!
SecurLOCK Equip Mobile App
For an extra level of security and to safeguard your Visa credit card from fraud, WCTFCU credit card holders can now control access to their WCTFCU Visa credit card utilizing an App, on a smartphone and tablet.
Introducing SecurLOCK Equip
Our new Visa credit card security App, SecurLOCK Equip,
enables our Visa credit card holders to control credit card usage and spending, via smartphone & tablet, by defining when, where and how the credit card is used.
The SecurLOCK Equip
App lets credit card holders safeguard their card from fraud with customized alerts and the ability to set limits:
• Turn your card ON and OFF anytime, right from your smartphone. Turn the card ON when you are ready to use it, and OFF when you are done using it.
• Set Alerts to keep you aware of what’s happening on your card. Alerts can notify you immediately based on transaction amount, GPS location of card usage by identifying your phone’s location, merchant type, if a transaction has been denied, etc.
• Control & Monitor Family Spending: Set limits for spending. Decide when, where and how they use their credit cards. Plus you can set other features and alerts as well.
Download the SecurLock Equip
Visa Credit Card App from Google Play for Androids & the App Store for iPhones.
Traveling out of state? Call the branch so that we may note this on your account.
Attention Debit & Credit Visa Card Holders!
New Automatic Account-Updater
Soon your WCTFCU Visa Debit credit and Visa credit card will provide the automatic Account Updater
,* convenience service.
Are there merchants to whom you have given your Visa debit or Visa credit card to keep on file, for recurring payments? If so, this applies to you.
Whenever you receive a new or renewed debit or credit Visa card, your old card's information (i.e. number & expiration date) will automatically update to the new card's number & expiration date; for all the merchants with whom you maintain your card on file for recurring payments (ex. subscriptions, gym memberships).
You may opt-out.
If you do not want to utilize this convenience, you may opt-out. If you opt-out of this automatic update, it will be incumbent upon you to manually update your auto-charge merchants whenever you receive an updated WCTFCU debit and/or credit Visa card.
How to Opt-Out
To opt-out, click on the green Updater Opt-Out
Call Member Service.