P2P enables WCTFCU Members to send funds on-demand from their WCTFCU checking account to another person's bank account using the WCTFCU mobile phone (app), or online banking.
It's Free! Unlike Venmo and most banks, WCTFCU does not charge our Members a fee for this service, there is no subscription, it is secure and it is private.
It's Easy! To send funds, the Member only needs a recipient's mobile phone number or email address! The recipient does not need to be a WCTFCU Member, and will not use the WCTFCU app. The recipient just needs to have an account with a financial institution for which they have either a debit card number, or the financial institution's routing number & the number for the account into which they want to receive the funds. (Some financial institutions require the latter option.)
1) Open the WCTFCU mobile app (must be an online banking user to use the App)
2) Choose Pay Anyone
3) Select Launch Acculynk P2P Payment
4) Next menu - enter recipient’s email address or mobile phone number (option - to save recipient's info for future payments - select remember this contact).
5) Enter the dollar amount you will send, you may enter a memo-note if you choose (ex. Thanks for lunch!).
6) Select your debit-card-associated account from which you will send the funds. (1st time user must enter their WCTFCU debit card number & debit card expiration date to register the card).
7) Accept the terms of service.
8) Select the green Send button.
9) Enter your debit card PIN # and select Submit. Sent payment will be acknowledged.
Notification Your payment recipient will receive notification (email if you had entered their email address, or text if you had entered their mobile phone number) letting them know that you are sending them a payment (your optional note is included).
Received! Recipient clicks to open the notification text or email. Recipient enters their first name, last name, their debit card number & debit card's expiration date (or their financial institution's routing number & account number), accepts the terms of services, and clicks the Deposit Payment green box.
- The funds will be transferred to the recipient's account.
It’s that easy!
P2P daily limit is the same as your WCTFCU debit card daily limit with a max of $500.00 per day.