Your New Home!
WCTFCU offers a variety of purchase and refinance mortgages with terms up to 30 years and amount financed (loan to value) up to 100%.
Through our partnership with Mortgage Markets CUSO (Credit Union Services Organization), we offer an innovative mortgage program with consistently lower rates, and the excellent member service you have come to expect from WCTFCU. Mortgage Markets CUSO collaborates with other credit unions and Fannie Mae, in a cooperative effort to offer competitive new home mortgages.
Features & Benefits:
- Low Mortgage Rates!
- Guaranteed low closing costs
- FHA/CHFA/USDA options for home buyers
- Second homes, 1-4 family investment properties and out of state financing available
- Dedicated Connecticut mortgage advisors to guide you through the entire home loan process
We can help!
- 10, 15, 20 & 30 Year Fixed Mortgages - Traditional Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac 10-30 year loans
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Home Ready and Home Possible home buyer products
- FHA (Federal Housing Administration) & CHFA (Connecticut) Housing Finance products
- HARP (Home Affordable Refinance Program)
- 5 & 7 Year Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- 15 & 30 Year Jumbo Mortgages (Mortgages greater than $424K)
- VA loans
- Rural Development Loans
- Adjustable ARM’s
Whether you are buying your first home, moving to your dream home, or refinancing a current mortgage, or something else... we can help!
Free advice on your loan options!
The Questions & Check Rates
button below clicks through to a secure form that is not an application, and a useful Rates Calculator
. The form is only provided as a conversation starter so that we may best understand your interests and questions - and our experienced mortgage professionals can best assist you with your mortgage needs.
Questions & Rates Check
*APR - Annual Percentage Rate. The rates and APRs show are "as low as" and based on a purchase or rate and term refinance of an owner occupied, single family residence, with 60% Loan-to-Value (LTV), for our best-qualified customers. Your rate may be higher depending on your property LTV, credit score, property type, purpose of the loan and other possible factors. Maximum loan amount is $453,100 for a single-family property. Rates are subject to change without notice.
**APR - Annual Percentage Rate. Terms and rates also available for 7, 10,and 15 years at lower rates. No application fees, closing cost, points or attorney fees. Maxiumum loan amount is $300,000 to 80% LTV and $500,000 to 60% LTV. Cannot rewrite to a lower rate for one year, and at least $2,000 additional amount borrowed. Maximum loaned is per residence. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Learn more about buying & owning a home.
Knowledge is Power. Buying a home is a major process & financial decision that can feel exciting - yet intimidating.
It is important to explore the benefits & costs associated with home ownership. It is also important that you understand the terms, forms and processes. With our free Money-Wise! quick-learn videos you will easily learn what you need to know.
Free! Get the information you need to prepare yourself for the mortgage application and home-buying process, plus important tips including:
- Benefits & costs associated with home ownership. Insurance, etc.
- Credit Scores & Reports. Monthly budgeting tool.
- Mortgage types, costs & considerations,how to secure a mortgage
- Steps to get started with the home buying & mortgage application process.