Member friendly rates & terms to give you purchasing power when negotiating car prices.
to compare a specific vehicle’s conventional loan payment option to that of a Driving Sense™ lease-like loan
. Follow the instructions to build your vehicle of choice and then compare and choose the loan option that best suits your financing needs.
Market Value of Your Car
Check Kelly Blue Book
Guides to estimate the value of a car.
Shop Smart with CarFax
used car listings.
AutoSmart - Car Research & Buying Tool
AutoSmart is a powerful online tool for new & used vehicles. Shop and compare vehicles, research values, vehicle histories, and receive quotes from dealers.
Shop for a used car online/Finance it with WCTFCU
And have the car delivered to your door!
Get pre-approved for a WCTFCU Used Car Loan before you shop so you will be ready to make a purchase when you find that perfect car.
Search Carvana's ever-expanding inventory of thousands of pre-owned vehicles in their virtual showroom of fully-inspected, high-quality vehicles.
Carvana Certified Inventory: 25,000 cars to browse from. Vehicles are inspected and reconditioned by technicians and have no reported fire, frame, or flood damage according to CARFAX™ and AutoCheck®.
Buying with confidence: 7-day money back guarantee, 100-day/4,189 mile "Worry Free" Limited Warranty.
Easy trade-ins: Carvana will give members a firm offer for their cars in less than 2 minutes and pick it up from them. No pictures needed, no inspection hassle.
A great experience: Carvana has a 4.7 out of 5-star rating across 28,000+ customer reviews.
Pre-approval starts at your credit union.
- Apply online for your WCTFCU Used Car Loan or speak directly with a WCTFCU Lending Officer.
Receive your WCTFCU Used Car Loan pre-approval.
- Visit the Carvana partners' website page to start searching for your car!
Credit Disability Loan Payment Protection
Ease financial concerns should an unexpected financial challenge occur.
- Protection - Credit Disability or Loan protection helps insure that your loan will not end up in default if you die, or become disabled and are unable to work.
- Convenience – Apply for this insurance when you apply for your loan and you can include this monthly premium with your monthly loan payment.
- Support - Employer provided disability may not be enough protection. Bills could begin to pile up as you try to regain your health and your earning capacity.
Payment Protection comes with a 30 day no obligation policy. Talk with a WCTFCU Loan Officer for details.