Bank at your convenience.
Access your accounts through your smartphone or tablet.
The WCTFCU Mobile App offers: mobile check deposit, transfers, spending trackers, bill pay, P2P (Person-to-Person Payments), account alerts and so much more!
In order to use our Mobile App, you must first register in Online Banking.
Mobile Banking FAQs
Person-to-Person Payments (P2P)
P2P enables WCTFCU Members to send money from their credit union checking account to another person's bank account using the WCTFCU App or online banking.
The recipient does not need to be a WCTFCU Member.
It's Free! Unlike Venmo and most banks, we do not charge for this service.
It's Easy! What you will need:
You will need the recipient's mobile phone number or email address.
The recipient needs to have an account with a financial institution with a debit card or the financial institution's routing number & the number for their account into which they want to receive the funds.
Steps to Send a P2P:
1) Open WCTFCU Mobile App
2) Choose Pay Anyone
3) Select Launch Acculynk P2P Payment
4) Next menu - enter recipient’s email address or mobile phone number
(to save recipient's info for future payments - select remember this contact).
5) Enter the dollar amount you will send. Enter a memo-note if you choose (ex. Thanks for lunch!).
6) Select your WCTFCU debit card associated account from which you will send the funds.
(1st time user must enter their WCTFCU debit card number & debit card expiration date to register the card.)
7) Accept the terms of service.
8) Select the green Send button.
9) Enter your debit card PIN # and select Submit. Sent payment will be acknowledged.
Notification Your payment recipient will receive notification (email if you entered their email address, or text if you entered their mobile phone number) letting them know that you are sending them a payment (your optional memo-note is included).
Received! Recipient opens the text or email, enters their first name, last name, their debit card number & debit card's expiration date (or their financial institution's routing number & their receiving account number), Accepts the terms of services, and clicks the Deposit Payment green box.
- The funds will be transferred to the recipient's account.
P2P daily limit is the same as your WCTFCU debit card daily limit with a max of $500.00 per day.