Banking on the go?
Sure! Access your accounts on your smartphone & tablet:
Mobile Banking FAQs
WCTFCU Mobile App: online banking, mobile check deposit, transfer between accounts, check account activity, use spending trackers, bill-pay, P2P (Person-to-Person Pay see below for details), and more!
Download our App from the respective App Store & make sure you have the most recent version.
In order to use our App, you must first have enrolled in Online Banking.
Our website: go to wctfcu.com to get all the info you need, plus login to online banking
Person-to-Person Payments (P2P)
P2P enables WCTFCU Members to send funds on-demand, using a smartphone, from their WCTFCU checking account to another person's bank account using the WCTFCU App, or online banking.
The recipient does not need to be a WCTFCU Member, and will not use the WCTFCU app.
It's Free! Unlike Venmo and most banks, our P2P is free! There is no fee for this service, and no subscription. It is secure, and your payments info is private.
It's Easy! You just need the recipient's mobile phone number or email address. (The recipient does not need to be a WCTFCU Member, and will not use the WCTFCU app.)
The recipient just needs to have an account with a financial institution, for which they have a debit card number, or the financial institution's routing number & the number for their account into which they want to receive the funds. (Note: Some receiving financial institutions require the routing number & account number vs. the debit card number.)
1) Open WCTFCU App (you must be a WCTFCU online banking user to download & use our app)
2) Choose Pay Anyone
3) Select Launch Acculynk P2P Payment
4) Next menu - enter recipient’s email address or mobile phone number (to save recipient's info for future payments - select remember this contact).
5) Enter the dollar amount you will send. Enter a memo-note if you choose (ex. Thanks for lunch!).
6) Select your WCTFCU debit card associated account from which you will send the funds. (1st time user must enter their WCTFCU debit card number & debit card expiration date to register the card.)
7) Accept the terms of service.
8) Select the green Send button.
9) Enter your debit card PIN # and select Submit. Sent payment will be acknowledged.
Notification Your payment recipient will receive notification (email if you entered their email address, or text if you entered their mobile phone number) letting them know that you are sending them a payment (your optional memo-note is included).
Received! Recipient opens the text or email, enters their first name, last name, their debit card number & debit card's expiration date (or their financial institution's routing number & their receiving account number), Accepts the terms of services, and clicks the Deposit Payment green box.
- The funds will be transferred to the recipient's account.
It’s that easy!
P2P daily limit is the same as your WCTFCU debit card daily limit with a max of $500.00 per day.