page down for 2017 Membership Drive details!
Membership Waterbury Connecticut Teachers Federal Credit Union serves all persons paid through the Board of Education in our eligible towns, including teachers, administrators and other eligible public, private, university and parochial school personnel, and their families.
Eligible employees in the following towns and schools are welcome to join the Waterbury Connecticut Teachers Federal Credit Union:
- Beacon Falls
- New Fairfield
- New Milford
Additional Eligible Schools
- Arch Bridge School
- Beth El Synagogue of Waterbury
- Chase Collegiate School
- Cheshire Academy
- Children's Community School
- Education Connection - Ed Advanced
- Fraser Woods School
- Hudson Montessori School
- Immaculate High School
- Maimonides Academy of Western CT
- Post University
- Ridgefield Academy
- Taft School
- Washington Montessori School
- Waterbury Campus of the UCONN
- Wesley Learning Center
- Westover School
- Wooster School
How To Join.
Your completed Application Form, copy of your Driver’s License or legal photo ID, and $5 minimum deposit into your new Savings Account avails you to membership, all of the advantages delivered by our broad portfolio of versatile products, and exclusive membership benefits.
4 Easy Ways You Can Apply:
- Online Application: Complete an application, transfer in $5, and attach a digital copy of your Driver’s License.
- Paper Application: Complete a paper Application form, enclose $5 check and a copy of your Driver’s License. Tape it closed to mail it postage-free, or bring it to one of our branches.
- Call us: 800.992.2226
- Visit the Branch(s): Bring your Driver’s license and we will gladly assist, and process your Application. While you are in a branch you can spend time with our Membership Services, Credit Card and Loan experts. No appointment necessary.
August - October Membership Drive!