The Waterbury Connecticut Teachers Federal Credit Union serves all persons paid through the Board of Education in our eligible towns, including teachers, administrators and other eligible public, private, university and parochial school personnel, and their immediate families (spouse/partner, siblings, children, parents).
Eligible employees in the following town BOEs and schools are welcome to join the Waterbury Connecticut Teachers Federal Credit Union:
28 Eligible Towns in 3 CT Counties
Fairfield County - 11 towns Litchfield County - 7 towns New Haven County - 8 towns
- Beacon Falls
- New Fairfield
- New Milford
If you do not see your Town Board of Education listed Contact us about how your Board of Ed can join the WCTFCU Field of Membership.
Additional Eligible Schools
- Arch Bridge School
- Beth El Synagogue of Waterbury
- Chase Collegiate School
- Cheshire Academy
- Children's Community School
- Education Connection - Ed Advance
- Fraser Woods School
- Hudson Montessori School
- Immaculate High School
Don't see your school listed?
- Maimonides Academy of Western CT
- Post University
- Ridgefield Academy
- Taft School
- Washington Montessori School
- Waterbury Campus of the UCONN
- Wesley Learning Center
- Westover School
- Wooster School
Contact us about how your school can join the WCTFCU Field of Membership.
How To Join.
Your completed Application Form, copy of your Driver’s License or legal photo ID, and $5 minimum deposit into your new Savings Account avails you to membership, all of the advantages delivered by our broad portfolio of versatile products, and exclusive membership benefits.
4 Easy Ways You Can Apply:
- Online Application Complete an application, transfer in $5, and attach a digital copy of your Driver’s License.
- Paper Application Complete a paper Application form, enclose $5 check and a copy of your Driver’s License. Tape it closed to mail it postage-free, or bring it to one of our branches.
- Call us (800.992.2226) with any questions, and to have a paper application mailed to you.
- Visit the Branch(s) Bring your Driver’s license and we will gladly assist, and process your Application. While you are in a branch you can spend time with our Membership Services, Credit Card and Loan experts. No appointment necessary.
Learn more about the benefits of Credit Unions
Knowledge is Power.
Credit union membership is growing exponentially, and for good reasons! Yet many people don’t know exactly what makes credit unions different. Credit unions are a community-based banking option that comes with exclusive members-only benefits for managing your money.
Watch the 5-minute Benefits of a Credit Union
How do Credit Unions differentiate from other financial institutions
The different products and services that Credit Unions offer
How Credit Unions can help members meet their financial goals