The Waterbury Connecticut Teachers Federal Credit Union serves all persons paid through the Board of Education in our eligible towns, including teachers, administrators and other eligible public, private, university and parochial school personnel, and their immediate families (spouse/partner, siblings, children, parents).
Eligible employees in the following town BOEs and schools are welcome to join the Waterbury Connecticut Teachers Federal Credit Union:
28 Eligible Towns in 3 CT Counties
Fairfield County - 12 towns Litchfield County - 7 towns New Haven County - 9 towns
- Beacon Falls
- New Fairfield
- New Milford
If you do not see your Town Board of Education listed Contact us about how your Board of Ed can join the WCTFCU Field of Membership.
Additional Eligible Schools
- Arch Bridge School
- Beth El Synagogue of Waterbury
- Cheshire Academy
- Children's Community School
- Education Connection - Ed Advance
- Fraser Woods School
- Henry Abbott Technical High School
- Holy Cross High School
- Hudson Montessori School
- Immaculate High School
Don't see your school listed?
- Maimonides Academy of Western CT
- Post University
- Ridgefield Academy
- Taft School
- Washington Montessori School
- Waterbury Campus of the UCONN
- Wesley Learning Center
- Westover School
- W.F. Kaynor Technical High School
- Wooster School
Contact us about how your school can join the WCTFCU Field of Membership.
What you will need: A C
ompleted application, a copy of your Driver’s License or legal photo ID, and a minimum of $5.00 deposited into your new Savings Account.
3 Easy Ways To Apply:
- Online Application: Complete an application, transfer in $5.00, and attach a digital copy of your Driver’s License.
- Paper Application: Complete a paper application, enclose a check for $5.00 and a copy of your Driver’s License. Tape it closed to mail it postage-free, or bring it to one of our branches.
- Visit a Branch: Bring your Driver’s license and we will gladly assist, and process your application.