Membership Waterbury Connecticut Teachers Federal Credit Union serves all persons paid through the Board of Education in our eligible towns, including teachers, administrators and other eligible public, private, university and parochial school personnel, and their immediate families (spouse/partner, siblings, children, parents).
Eligible employees in the following towns and schools are welcome to join the Waterbury Connecticut Teachers Federal Credit Union:
- Beacon Falls
- New Fairfield
- New Milford
If you do not see your Town Board of Education listed Contact us about how your Board of Ed can join the WCTFCU Field of Membership.
Additional Eligible Schools
- Arch Bridge School
- Beth El Synagogue of Waterbury
- Chase Collegiate School
- Cheshire Academy
- Children's Community School
- Education Connection - Ed Advance
- Fraser Woods School
- Hudson Montessori School
- Immaculate High School
Don't see your school listed?
- Maimonides Academy of Western CT
- Post University
- Ridgefield Academy
- Taft School
- Washington Montessori School
- Waterbury Campus of the UCONN
- Wesley Learning Center
- Westover School
- Wooster School
Contact us about how your school can join the WCTFCU Field of Membership.
$50/$50 Membership Drive!
Refer a qualifying new Member... You'll both get $50!
To qualify, the referred eligible* applicant must:
1. Open a New Membership
2. Establish a Direct Deposit** Recurring. Minimum $250 to Savings or Checking (we can help).
3. Select eStatements
New Member Offer available 8.01.18 - 10.31.18 to WCTFCU eligible, promotion qualified applicants. All steps must be completed within campaign period.
On/prior to 12.17.18, $50.00 will be deposited to each: the qualifying new member's & referring member's WCTFCU Share Account.
Referral by an existing WCTFCU Member is not required for a qualifying new Member to participate in this offer.
To be *eligible, an applicant is either paid through the Board of Ed or other participating schools in our 27 eligible towns (see eligibility listings on this Membership page). Or is an immediate family member of a current WCTFCU Member.
**Promotion, membership eligibility, direct deposit & product details available throughout wctfcu.com. For additional assistance, contact Member Service.
Questions? Contact Member Service 800.992.2226
How To Join.
Your completed Application Form, copy of your Driver’s License or legal photo ID, and $5 minimum deposit into your new Savings Account avails you to membership, all of the advantages delivered by our broad portfolio of versatile products, and exclusive membership benefits.
4 Easy Ways You Can Apply:
- Online Application: Complete an application, transfer in $5, and attach a digital copy of your Driver’s License.
- Paper Application: Complete a paper Application form, enclose $5 check and a copy of your Driver’s License. Tape it closed to mail it postage-free, or bring it to one of our branches.
- Call us: 800.992.2226
- Visit the Branch(s): Bring your Driver’s license and we will gladly assist, and process your Application. While you are in a branch you can spend time with our Membership Services, Credit Card and Loan experts. No appointment necessary.