We value and enable shared, two-way communication with our Members.
From our initial New Member Welcome Letter, to your periodic Account Statements (deposit, loan, VISA®), Loan Information, Certificate/IRA Maturity Notice, and special offers for new or featured products and services (postcards, newsletters, statement inserts, cross-sales letters); we utilize both traditional and digital tactics to make sure you receive the information you need.
In order to maximize our availability to our Members and optimize our Member outreach, we communicate with our Members through a variety of industry standard-practice methods including:
- Paper mailings & statement inserts
- In-Branch, Face to face
- *Your Email Address: Did you know that your employer is legally entitled to read all of the emails you receive on your work email address? Make sure the email address you attributed to your WCTFCU account is your personal or home email address, NOT your work or employer-based email address. This ensures you will have more privacy and control over who can see your WCTFCU communications, and all your personal communications.
- Mobile App with Mobile Deposit
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook
- Texting & Webchat (not yet available)
WCTFCU’s Secure Communications
WCTFCU does not call or send an email asking Members to provide personal information such as social security number, account number, password or PIN. We do not send communications threatening to suspend service, or block your credit or debit card. If you question a communication you receive, contact us to check the validity of the communication.
When you call us and request account information, we first ask you to verify your account number and/or your social security number. We may also ask for your mailing address or date of birth. If you receive a call, never provide a social security number, account number, or telephone number over the phone; unless you placed the call and know you are speaking with the right person.
Do not respond to emails that ask you to verify your account number or any other personal information, or threaten that your account may be closed or compromised without your immediate response. Never provide or confirm your personal information including account number, social security number and cellphone number, etc. Delete these emails immediately and never click on links enclosed therein.
Keep all credit and debit charge slips, paper statements, and any checks you have deposited through our Mobile App in a safe place until you receive your paper or e-statement to verify the. Then shred them.
Questions or Concerns:
Feeling unsure about a WCTFCU call, paper or digital communication? When in doubt, instead of replying through the item in question, contact, visit or email us directly at:
- WCTFCU Headquarters and Middlebury Branch 800-992-2226 or 203-758-9500
773 Straits Turnpike, Middlebury, CT 06762
- Danbury Branch: 203-791-1117
110 Federal Road, Danbury, CT 06811
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org