|How does WCTFCU protect my financial
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, WCTFCU
uses security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include
computer safeguards, and secured lines and buildings.
To safeguard member information, including online banking, WCTFCU uses state-
of-the-art security measures and advanced management controls to secure, audit
and manage confidentiality.
|How does WCTFCU collect my personal
||We collect nonpublic information about you from some or all of the following
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms, such as your
name, address, social security number, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, such as your account balance,
payment history, parties to transactions and credit card usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your
creditworthiness and credit history.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit sharing only for:
- Affiliate's* everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness.
- Affiliates* from using your information to market to you.
- Non-affiliates** to market to you.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an
account I hold jointly with someone else?
||If you have a joint account, a request by one party will apply to the entire account.