4 No-fee, low fixed-rate VISA® Credit Cards:
1. Cashback Visa Credit Card from 9.00% APR* fixed rate: Earn 1% cash back on all purchases
2. Platinum Rewards Visa Credit Card from 8.50% APR* fixed rate: Earn ScoreCard Rewards Points
3. Gold Visa Credit Card from 8.00% APR* fixed rate
4. Student Visa Credit Card 9.90% APR* fixed rate
Review the Compare Cards chart to find the right Card for you.
Visa Credit Cards Video
Credit Cards, VISA® FAQs
- No Annual Fees. Low Rates.
- Contactless payment & Digital wallet-friendly.
- EMV Chip Cards. All WCTFCU Credit and Debit Cards are EMV Chip enabled for security
- No-Fee Balance Transfers. Tired of paying high interest rates and fees? Transfer your high-interest-rate credit cards' balances to a low-interest-rate WCTFCU Visa and enjoy no transfer fees.
- 2.99% APR* Introductory Offer for NEW Cardholders with balances transferred from non WCTFCU credit cards. Rate good for the first 12 billing cycles. After that pay your standard rate. Balance Transfer Form
- Activity Alerts. Opt-in to receive text &/or email alerts on the account activities you specify.
VISA Credit Card Assistance - Phone Numbers:
- Dispute a VISA® charge: 800-237-6211
- Lost or Stolen VISA Credit Card? Call 800-325-3678
- VISA Customer Service: 800-237-6211
- Activate Your New VISA Credit Card: 800-567-3451
*Annual Percentage Rate
Enjoy the benefits of your WCTFCU Visa Credit and Debit Card with the convenience of your smartphone's Digital Wallet App (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay*).
Simply add your WCTFCU cards to your Digital Wallet App for quick, convenient & secure in-person and in-App purchases wherever you see the Digital Wallet icons.
1. Open or download your Digital Wallet App. Use the App to scan your card(s) or take a photo with your device's camera.
2. Follow the prompts to add & secure your WCTFCU Visa Credit Card & Visa Debit Card to your Wallet.
3. WCTFCU will securely verify your card(s) information.
4. To use - hold your phone (or Apple Watch) to the card terminal as indicated, and your payment will be processed!
*Available on participating smartphone models through most major carriers.
Automatic Account-Updater for Debit & Credit Cardholders.
Are there merchants to whom you have given your Visa Debit or Credit Card number to keep on file for recurring payments? If so, this applies to you.
Whenever you receive a new or renewed Debit or Credit Card from WCTFCU, your old card's information (i.e. number & expiration date) will automatically update to the new card's information for those merchants with whom you have set-up your card on file for recurring payments. (ex. subscriptions, gym memberships).
You may opt-out.
If you choose to opt-out of the automatic update, you will need to manually update any auto-charge merchants you set-up yourself when you receive an updated WCTFCU Debit or Credit Card.
How to Opt-Out
To opt-out, click on the Updater Opt-Out