With our Debit Visa® Card you can...
- Get cash at any ATM!
- Have free, unlimited use of the WCTFCU ATMs
- Have ATM fees automatically reimbursed on a monthly basis! (see your checking account product details for specific information)
- Make purchases anywhere VISA® is accepted. Funds are deducted from your WCTFCU checking account.
- Make purchases at the gas pump or the grocery store.
- Protect your Account from Fraud. Download the CardValet App to set Debit Card alerts to control & monitor usage.
- Add your Debit Card to your mobile wallet (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay) DETAILS BELOW
- Travel Note: Call the branch in advance of traveling so you won't have disruption in service.
Make purchases with your WCTFCU Visa Debit and Credit Card and your smartphone's Digital Wallet App (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay*).
Simply add your WCTFCU cards to your Digital Wallet App for quick, convenient & secure in-person and in-App purchases wherever you see the Digital Wallet icons.
1. Open or download your Digital Wallet App. Use the App to scan your card(s) or take a photo with your device's camera.
2. Follow the prompts to add & secure your WCTFCU Visa Credit Card & Visa Debit Card to your Wallet.
3. WCTFCU will securely verify your card(s) information.
4. To use - hold your phone (or Apple Watch) to the card terminal as indicated, and your payment will be processed!
Questions? Call us 800.992.2226
*Available on participating smartphone models, through most major carriers.
Protect your Debit Card from Fraud!
Mobile App enables you to set controls for card usage and spending by defining when, where and how your debit card is used.
the CardValet App from Google Play for Androids & the App Store for iPhones.
Details can be found at www.cardvalet.com
Safeguard yourself from fraud with customized alerts and the ability to set limits:
Turn your card ON and OFF anytime, right from your smartphone.
Set Alerts to notify you based on transaction amount, GPS location of card usage, merchant type, if a transaction has been denied, etc.*
Control & Monitor Family Spending: Set limits for spending. Decide when, where and how they use their debit card.
Traveling out of state? Call the branch so that we may note this on your account.
CardValet How To Video
Card Valet Quick Reference Guide
Visa Debit Card FAQs
for Debit & Credit Visa Card Holders
Your WCTFCU Visa Debit card and Visa credit card provide the automatic Account Updater
,* convenience service.
Are there merchants to whom you have given your Visa debit or Visa credit card to keep on file, for recurring payments? If so, this applies to you.
Whenever you receive a new or renewed Visa debit card or Visa credit card, your old card's information (i.e. number & expiration date) will automatically update to the new card's number & expiration date; for all the merchants with whom you maintain your card on file for recurring payments (ex. subscriptions, gym memberships).
You may opt-out.
If you do not want to utilize this convenience, you may opt-out. If you opt-out of this automatic update, it will be incumbent upon you to manually update your auto-charge merchants whenever you receive an updated WCTFCU debit and/or credit Visa card.
How to Opt-Out
To opt-out, click on the green Updater Opt-Out
Call Member Service.