In July, WCTFCU will award five scholarships
to exemplary WCTFCU Members who are graduating high school seniors, enrolled to begin college in the fall as incoming Freshmen at an accredited, not-for-profit college or university.
- Student must be a WCTFCU Member. See Membership page for eligibility details.
- Graduate from High School in the Spring of 2023 & begin College as a freshman in the Fall of 2023.
- Prior to the May 15th deadline, complete the online Application Form below and upload the required documents. (Paper applications not accepted)
- Online Scholarship Application Form (below)
- Extracurricular Activities Resume (upload)
- Essay "What the WCTFCU Means To Me" (upload)
- Senior Year Transcript (upload)
Applicants (both scholarship recipients & non-recipients
) will be notified in July regarding their Application status.