Four Annual WCTFCU Scholarships
Every July, WCTFCU grants four (4) scholarships to WCTFCU Members who are graduating high school seniors, enrolled to begin college in the fall. Recipients are selected, through an anonymous review of all applications, and a vote, by the Scholarship Committee,
a subcommittee of the WCTFCU Board of Directors.
- 3 General Scholarships
Three $1,500 Scholarships for students entering any field of study
- 1 Jean O’Brien Memorial Scholarship
This 4-year, $2,000 per year, scholarship is granted to one student who has committed to a career in education. Initial grant given at ceremony. To receive the next 3 consecutive years' $2,000 grants; each spring, the winner submits their year-end college transcript, as proof that they are a full-time college student pursuing an education career, maintaining a satisfactory GPA. (4 consecutive years = $8,000 per winner total grant)
Student, Scholarship Applicant Guidelines:
Application Period: March 15, 2018 - May 15, 2018 5pm
- Student must personally be a WCTFCU Member. See Membership page for eligibility details.
- Graduate from High School in the spring of 2018, and begin College in the fall of 2018.
- Prior to May 15, 2018 deadline, complete the Application Form below, upload the following required documents, and submit herein:
- Scholarship Application Form (below)
- Extracurricular Activities Resume (upload)
- Essay "What the WCTFCU Means To Me" (upload)
- Latest Transcript (upload)
All Applicants (both scholarship recipients & non-recipients) will be notified in early July as to the status of their Application.