4) Loan Late Fees - For the month of April, WCTFCU has suspended charging late fees on all WCTFCU loans.
5) Visa Credit Card Late Fees - For the month of April, WCTFCU has suspended charging late fees on all Visa Credit Cards.
6) Checking Account Overdraft Fees - For the month of April, WCTFCU has suspended charging overdraft fees on Checking Accounts.
7) Loan Payment Relief Application - Click to apply for approval to skip your March, April &/or May 2020 payment(s) on your Auto Loan, Personal Loan, Graduate Studies Line of Credit,Visa Credit Card.
8) Emergency Relief Loan Application- With a maximum of $3,000, and a maximum term of 12 months, the standard rate for this loan is 1.99% APR*. Payments are deferred for first 60 days.
9) Visa Credit Line Increase Application - Increase the credit line on your WCTFCU Visa Credit Card.
10) Visa Credit Card Application - 3 VISA® Credit Cards: Low Fixed Rates from 8%APR, & No Fees! Learn more about our Visa Credit Cards with our simple Compare Credit Cards Chart.
11) Overdraft Line of Credit - Designed to protect a checking account from overdrafts, while giving you increased buying power. The line is activated in $100 increments whenever your checking account balance is not sufficient to cover a check that is presented for payment. There is no charge for a Personal Line of Credit. Rather, interest is charged on the outstanding balance.
*Annual Percentage Rate
Your 24/7 WCTFCU Resources: