3) Home Equity: If you are struggling with payments on your Home Equity, complete this secure, online Hardship Affidavit Form. Check the "I am not a robot" box, follow the steps, then click the "Send" button to submit it automatically to the Lending Department. The Lending Department will receive your form, review your request and get in touch with you. Please be advised - your request may take up to 5-7 business days to process.
4) Visa Credit Line Increase Application - Increase the credit line on your WCTFCU Visa Credit Card.
5) Visa Credit Card Application - 4 VISA® Credit Cards: Low Fixed Rates from 8%APR, & No Fees! Learn more about our Visa Credit Cards with our simple Compare Credit Cards Chart.
6) Overdraft Line of Credit - Designed to protect a checking account from overdrafts, while giving you increased buying power. The line is activated in $100 increments whenever your checking account balance is not sufficient to cover a check that is presented for payment. There is no charge for a Personal Line of Credit. Rather, interest is charged on the outstanding balance.
7) Student Loans Updates & Info - New flexibility, expert guidance, and important resources for use right now.
*Annual Percentage Rate
Your 24/7 WCTFCU Resources: