4) Loan Late Fees - Were suspended for the months of April and May.
5) Visa Credit Card Late Fees - Were suspended for the months of April and May.
6) Checking Account Overdraft Fees - Were suspended for the months of April and May.
7) A+ Checking Account Qualifiers - We have waived the debit card minimum number of purchases requirement (usually 10/month) for March through July.
8) Loan Payment Relief Application - Complete the Loan Payment Relief Application Form (print it out to complete) to apply for pre-approval to skip your March, April, May &/or June 2020 payment(s) on your Auto Loan, Personal Loan, Graduate Student Line of Credit,Visa Credit Card. Please be advised - your request may take up to 5-7 business days to process. (Offer ended June 30th.)
9) Home Equity: If you are struggling with payments on your Home Equity, complete this secure, online Hardship Affidavit Form. Check the "I am not a robot" box, follow the steps, then click the "Send" button to submit it automatically to the Lending Department. The Lending Department will receive your form, review your request and get in touch with you. Please be advised - your request may take up to 5-7 business days to process.
10) Emergency Relief Loan Application- With a maximum of $3,000, and a maximum term of 12 months, the standard rate for this loan is 1.99% APR*. Payments are deferred for first 60 days. Please be advised - your request may take up to 5-7 business days to process.
11) Visa Credit Line Increase Application - Increase the credit line on your WCTFCU Visa Credit Card.
12) Visa Credit Card Application - 3 VISA® Credit Cards: Low Fixed Rates from 8%APR, & No Fees! Learn more about our Visa Credit Cards with our simple Compare Credit Cards Chart.
13) Overdraft Line of Credit - Designed to protect a checking account from overdrafts, while giving you increased buying power. The line is activated in $100 increments whenever your checking account balance is not sufficient to cover a check that is presented for payment. There is no charge for a Personal Line of Credit. Rather, interest is charged on the outstanding balance.
14) Student Loans Updates & Info - New flexibility, expert guidance, and important resources for use right now.
*Annual Percentage Rate
Your 24/7 WCTFCU Resources: